Friday, September 25, 2009

i am a macaroni virgin. i feel so, so immature. i feel like because i'm like this, i'm missing out on an important part of life! all of my other friends have eaten it before and say that's its very awesme, seriously like everyone i've talked to say they love it! but me? i look at that big glob of yellow goo and chopped up looking wormy noodles and want to gag. i mean! it looks gross, but i gotta admit, it smells pretty good. don't get me wrong,i do really lk pasta and i very much enjoy cheese. but together? ehhh not so much. when i told people of my horrible defiency, they were horrified. and then a couple of them had an intervention. anyway tonight we have a plan to rid of my horrible secret: imma gonna go to McCalister's and eat macaroni!..or at Jeannes, i can't decide...but nevertheless the plan is to eat some really good macaroni. i don't really mind though because trying new things is really fun! i just hope a don't throw up my friends good intentions XD

No comments:

Post a Comment