Thursday, September 3, 2009

so now that my sister's gone off to college and my dad's traveling all across the south, i'm starting to feel lk an only child. usually when i come home from skool calli's with me, but! now i arrive there alone. yep, just me, mom, and my dog. but i'm not sad! i mean, i miss calli a ton and wishsh e culd laugh at spongebob and family guy with me, but i'm not feelin family-sick or anything! i feel lk this gives me a chance to take on more responsibilities cause now i got to make more decisions on my own, without calli's words of wisdom. so basically i'm just feeling a strange sense of..weirdness. my house is quieter, me and my mom r both busy with our work and everyday drama. hmm, feels lk an season of Gilmore Girls.....anwho! i'm excited for calli coming back for the weekend! she'll be hanging out and doing homework with me like "old times" hehe, hopefully that'll make things around my house feel less..weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment