Thursday, October 15, 2009


i always wondered what life would be like if a had to wear glasses. when my sister had to get them back in the day, like in middle school, i was like, "why does she get to have them and not me? no fair!" later i'm glad i didn't pray to God for my eyes to go bad just for a pair if glasses. everyone one in my imediate family has to wear them, even my previous dog had a cataract. but me? have 20 - 20 and plan to keep it until the end of time. well, that doesn't really account for when i get old, but i still plan to take good care of my eyes as long as i can. but alot of the time i try on my friends glasses just to see what its like. personally, i think they can look good on people and make them lokk insightful, but geeeeez are they annoying!! i cannot stand the way glasses. prescription or sunglasses, rest on my nose. it's so annoying. it's like there's bug stuck on your face that keeps sliding done your nose and you have to keep pushing them back up again. AND, i have a theory: you know how they hang the back of your ears to stay on? well i think that after a long period of time it pushes your ears forward and makes u look like a monkey. same thing with hair: girls who constantly push their hair behind their ears will have a monkey-eared appearance, just like Kristen Stewart.






No comments:

Post a Comment