Thursday, September 10, 2009

so thanks to my dear friend jaime, i am now rediscovered my love for the British-cartooned-band "Gorillaz". they do every music video animated, and people like the music so much that they actually will watch the videos. I was looking and Youtube and spotted "gorillaz MTV cribs". I clicked on it and couldn't believe that they actually did that episode animated too! it starts with the fictional character "Murdoc" saying ello and giving you a tour of their made up home while spotting te other band members along the way. its sooo funny! haha, and after i watched that video, i spotted some little short episodes they did that were completely random and had no point. like this one called the "eel". in it the band member 2D is trying to kill an eel with a mallet so he can cook it for his friend Russel. then another band member (murdoc)gets annoyed with the banging, grabs it, and "melts its face off. when russel comes in he's all lk "my eel? where's my eel? where's my eel?"
murdoc-"hmm, its not feelin too well..." haha wat a band :D

No comments:

Post a Comment