Monday, May 17, 2010

so this friday i am planning on going to the Covenant graduation! mostly to just see one person graduating from that class actually, who just so happens to be the Valedictorian of her class! yes, a woman, because we are awesome. :D hoefully i'm going to ride up to that school with one of my friends and meet another when I get there so it won't just be me and my mom sitting there the whole. (because apparently she wants to go too even though she knows like one person graduating like me...?) anyway, i'm hooping it'll be fun!:D Come to think of it, i'm not really sure where it's going to be held. Probably not at the school, though that would be fine, but maybe at a church or something.....we shall see! Man this is getting kind of sad. I mean, not only are my senior friends graduating but I am never going to see them at school again! i am going to miss them so much it will be unbearable! My senior year is thus going to be very weird because I will not have them around at all, and I am going to one of the oldest students in the school.....weird. I hope it won't be boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment