Thursday, May 20, 2010

da SAGA

sooo this is one of the last saga-blogs ever for this year!!! Because next Tuesday will be the last day of SCHOOL FOR OUR JUNIOR YEAR!! whoo. I must say that this has been one of the best classes i"ve taken this year, no joke! Even when I got stressed about deadlines for the paper I always looked forward to coming to this class for some reason, I guess because it is still fun even when it can be stressful! The higlights for this class would definetly include our trip to to UGA and that place where they make the paper, playing twister during budget meetings(including taking pictures of it), and having Mr. Powell's adorable little baby crawl around his office as we "oohed" and "awed" at it. Most importantly I really enjoyed working like a real reporter becuase it gave my insight into a future career I might actually have a chance in one day. I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment