Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Party in the UGA~!

So this weekend......is going to rock!! I'm serious, I'm so pumped! Want to know why? First I get to wake up at 3:00 am on Saturday so my parents and I can get a head start on the road to Athens, so we can go see UGA's first home game with my sister Calli and her friends! (who are really sweet by the way.) It's going to be probably really hot outside, but I'm looking forward to tailgating (for the first time!) and getting to wear a cute black and red outfit for the game, since apparently a baggy t-shirt and jeans are unacceptable according to my sister. After the game my parents and I are going our separate and I'm going to send the night in my sister's dorm (which we have ALL to ourselves!) Then, hopefully if we're not too tired, we're going to go somewhere with my sister's friends and go party somewhere! I think, I wonder what a college party's like? My sister has never invited me too one before because we both are either too busy or she's afraid I'll get raped. Oh Well! That'll all change this weekend I guess! (....the partying i mean)

No comments:

Post a Comment